General Conditions of Sale for Tickets and Access
Purchase of the ticket entails acceptance of the following conditions:
Tipes of ticketSónar by Day Ticket: Provides access on one day only (Thursday, Friday or Saturday) to the activities taking place in the Centro de Cultura Contemporánea de Barcelona / MACBA.
Sónar by Night Ticket: Provides access on one night only (Friday or Saturday) to the activities taking place in the Fira Gran Via (M2) area in L'Hospitalet. Once you leave the event site, this ticket does not allow further access.
2-Night Ticket: Provides access on Friday and Saturday night to the activities taking place in the Fira Gran Via (M2) area in L'Hospitalet. Once you leave the event site, this ticket does not allow further access.
Sónar Pass (includes 3 days and 2 nights): Provides access to the daytime activities taking place in the Centro de Cultura Contemporánea de Barcelona / MACBA and the night-time activities taking place in the Fira Gran Via (M2) area in L'Hospitalet. Sónar by Night: Once you leave the event site, this ticket does not allow further access.
Purchasing tickets and admission to the event1. Tickets may only be purchased at sales points specifically authorised by the organisers and after purchase, they will be not be changed and no refund will be given. Any tickets that are altered, torn, or that present signs of falsification will authorise the organisers to deny the bearer access to the concerts and activities area.
2. The organisers reserve the right of admission with regard to people who may reasonably be assumed to constitute a situation of risk, and especially the holders of tickets with regard to which any irregularity or falsification is detected. The detection of any fraudulent use of the ticket will be prosecuted in accordance with the applicable legislation.
3. Those attending may be searched in accordance with the applicable legislation, and objects that may be considered dangerous by the organisers or are prohibited by the regulations will not be allowed to enter, as well as professional photographic cameras, video cameras and recorders.
4. Any person attending, including after entry to the festival areas, may be ejected without any entitlement to a refund, in the event of causing a disturbance, carrying or consuming drugs, or due to an apparent or potential state of intoxication, and will be personally and completely responsible for their own actions and omissions towards third parties, and damage to objects.
Prohibition on the use of tickets for advertising purposesPossession of a ticket does not entitle the holder to use it for advertising, marketing or promotion purposes. Improper use will oblige the unauthorised advertiser and/or user to pay a fine equivalent to one thousand times the highest ticket price of the event, without prejudice to subsequent claims for damages of a general nature. Tickets found to be in breach of this prohibition will be confiscated, and cancelled immediately.
Back to tickets
Sónar by Day: Exchange of the ticket for a bracelet1. Bracelets will be provided on arrival at the Sónar by Day area. Holders of a Sónar Pass (includes 3 days and 2 nights), or the 2-Night Ticket must retain the tangible ticket, which will be requested for presentation every time they enter the appropriate areas in exchange for a bracelet.
2. The organisers cannot be held responsible for the state of preservation of the ticket and bracelet, and individuals attending are responsible for their care and preservation. Manipulated, damaged or broken bracelets will not be accepted, and if the festival area is left temporarily, the bracelet must be retained for readmission.
Alteration or cancellation of the festival1. The organisers reserve the right to change or alter the Sónar festival programme at any time.
2. The total or partial cancellation of the Sónar festival due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, will under no circumstances lead to a refund of the ticket price.
Admission of minors1. Minors aged 16 years old will be admitted to the daytime area of the Sónar festival, providing that they are accompanied by their legal guardian. The Festival organisers reserve the right to request the documents proving this capacity at any time. Minors aged 16 years old will under no circumstances be allowed access to the Fira Gran Vía 2 (Sónar by Night) area.
2. Minors aged between 16 and 17 years old will be admitted to the Sónar Festival according to the stipulations of article 28.1 b) of Law 4/2003, and are under all circumstances prohibited from consuming alcohol and tobacco, and minors in breach of these prohibitions will be liable to ejection.
Intellectual property and image rights1. All the image and intellectual property rights arising directly or indirectly from the artistic presentations, and those of any other nature taking place due to the Sónar festival being held, are reserved, and the capture, filming or recording of images or sounds without the prior written authorisation of the organisers is strictly prohibited.
2. Those attending give their consent to their appearance in images recorded by any means for the subsequent promotional and/or commercial dissemination of the Sónar festival.