- Sónar 2011 | 19.12.2011 | 2manydjs and Fangoria top the bill for an especially festive musical edition at the next edition of The Brandery
- Sónar 2011 | 06.12.2011 | Sónar São Paulo 2012: Sónar's Latin American expansion
- Sónar 2011 | 06.12.2011 | SonarSound Tokyo 2012: the Japanese version of Sónar
- Sónar 2011 | 11.11.2011 | SonarPro at FICOD 2011
- Sónar 2011 | 05.09.2011 | Sonar São Paulo will finally be held the 11 and 12 May 2012
- Sónar 2011 | 06.07.2011 | Hercules & Love Affair, Azari & III, Nouvelle Vague, Carlos Jean, Ladytron and Delorean are The Brandery -Brandtown- concerts in the new area open to the public
- Sónar 2011 | 29.06.2011 | Sónar heads up to Barcelona's Montjuïc Castle
- Sónar 2011 | 23.06.2011 | Sold out! The 500 special price 3-day passes for Sonar 2012 at 2005 price
- Sónar 2011 | 15.06.2011 | Sonar and RBMA join forces with Boiler Room for the online videocast of SonarDôme stage
- Sónar 2011 | 14.06.2011 | Sonar on the air and on the net
- previous 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 6 next
Dorian, The Zombie Kids, Undo and Buenavista will also be performing at the International Exhibition of Urban Fashion on 27th & 28th January 2012 in Barcelona.
The Brandery, International Exhibition of Urban Fashion, taking place in Barcelona from 27th to 29th January 2012, once again will be given a strong musical commitment. This time the performances will be focused on festive pop music with an electronic edge.
On Friday 27th January celebrated Belgian duo 2manydjs will provide a set somewhere between pop, funk, progressive-rock, R&B and hip-hop, followed by Dorian, who as representatives of the national electronic pop scene, will also be celebrating 10 years since forming. Undo, one of the most representative DJ's and producers of the national, electronic music scene will wind up the evening.
On Saturday 28th January, Fangoria will present at The Brandery a show full of their greatest contemporary hits marking their 20 year anniversary. Just after, the energetic duo The Zombie Kids will provide a set of electro, punk, hip-hop, metal, while Buenavista will break all the boundaries of styles mixing up an electronic finale.
All shows will be held at pabellón 8 of the Montjuïc exhibition site from 20.00h in the public open space named Brandtown, where catwalk shows by big names such as Custo and Superdry, and different exhibitions and workshops will be also take place to demonstrate the relationship between art, cinema, eroticism and fashion.
Tickets will be on sale as of Wednesday 21st December at the price of 15€ per day. As well as the daily concerts, tickets allow access to all Brandtown activities from 15.00h. Tickets can be purchased via: TicketMaster, Servicaixa, Fnac y Halcón Viajes.
More info at: www.thebrandery.com