- Sónar 2011 | 19.12.2011 | 2manydjs and Fangoria top the bill for an especially festive musical edition at the next edition of The Brandery
- Sónar 2011 | 06.12.2011 | Sónar São Paulo 2012: Sónar's Latin American expansion
- Sónar 2011 | 06.12.2011 | SonarSound Tokyo 2012: the Japanese version of Sónar
- Sónar 2011 | 11.11.2011 | SonarPro at FICOD 2011
- Sónar 2011 | 05.09.2011 | Sonar São Paulo will finally be held the 11 and 12 May 2012
- Sónar 2011 | 06.07.2011 | Hercules & Love Affair, Azari & III, Nouvelle Vague, Carlos Jean, Ladytron and Delorean are The Brandery -Brandtown- concerts in the new area open to the public
- Sónar 2011 | 29.06.2011 | Sónar heads up to Barcelona's Montjuïc Castle
- Sónar 2011 | 23.06.2011 | Sold out! The 500 special price 3-day passes for Sonar 2012 at 2005 price
- Sónar 2011 | 15.06.2011 | Sonar and RBMA join forces with Boiler Room for the online videocast of SonarDôme stage
- Sónar 2011 | 14.06.2011 | Sonar on the air and on the net
- previous 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 6 next
Since we heard the first news about the earthquake and subsequent tsunami in north-eastern Japan on Friday, 11th March, at Sonar we have been in permanent contact with our Japanese partners and friends to ascertain the true extent of the situation as it has developed.
We hope that the 4th SonarSound Tokyo, scheduled for 2th and 3th April, will go ahead as planned, although at present it is very difficult to be sure about what will be possible in the near future. In Tokyo and Barcelona, we will be reviewing the situation surrounding this terrible tragedy on an ongoing basis, and will announce any news in future press releases.
Those of us at Sonar would like to share with the artistic and musical community our deepest feelings and solidarity towards those affected by the tragedy, and we would like to express our admiration and respect for the Japanese people's strength of character and courage in the face of this terrible situation.