- Sónar 2011 | 19.12.2011 | 2manydjs and Fangoria top the bill for an especially festive musical edition at the next edition of The Brandery
- Sónar 2011 | 06.12.2011 | Sónar São Paulo 2012: Sónar's Latin American expansion
- Sónar 2011 | 06.12.2011 | SonarSound Tokyo 2012: the Japanese version of Sónar
- Sónar 2011 | 11.11.2011 | SonarPro at FICOD 2011
- Sónar 2011 | 05.09.2011 | Sonar São Paulo will finally be held the 11 and 12 May 2012
- Sónar 2011 | 06.07.2011 | Hercules & Love Affair, Azari & III, Nouvelle Vague, Carlos Jean, Ladytron and Delorean are The Brandery -Brandtown- concerts in the new area open to the public
- Sónar 2011 | 29.06.2011 | Sónar heads up to Barcelona's Montjuïc Castle
- Sónar 2011 | 23.06.2011 | Sold out! The 500 special price 3-day passes for Sonar 2012 at 2005 price
- Sónar 2011 | 15.06.2011 | Sonar and RBMA join forces with Boiler Room for the online videocast of SonarDôme stage
- Sónar 2011 | 14.06.2011 | Sonar on the air and on the net
- previous 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 6 next
Advanced Music is programming the musical performances that will take place during The Brandery -Brandtown-, the international exhibition of street fashion held in Barcelona between 13 and 15 July.
Futuristic disco music takes centre stage on Wednesday July 13, with Canada's Azari & III at 8pm and New York's Hercules & Love Affair at 9.30pm.
The French collective Nouvelle Vague give us their electronic update of the classics at 8pm on 14 July, followed at 9pm by the successful Spanish electronic pop of Carlos Jean.
On the final night, Friday 15th July the electronic rock-disco of Delorean will take place at 8.30pm, followed by British synth pop act Ladytron at 10pm and 11pm will see the turn of Miqui Puig DJ .
A painstaking selection of local DJs with a variety of musical styles and approaches will provide the soundtrack during the 3 days of the show. They include Mouseup, DJ2D2, Rude Taylor, El Chavo, Logical Nonsense, Dj Lui, Zelig and Nona Blond.
The concerts will take place in Pavilion 8 of the Montjuïc exhibition area from 8pm onwards in a new space open to the public, Brandtown, which will be hosting parades, major brands such as Custoline, Superdry and Zu Elements, a programme of short films about fashion and various exhibitions highlighting the relationship of disciplines such as sports and interior design to fashion.
Tickets are now on sale at the price of 15 € per day and 35 € for the 3-day pass. They allow access from 3pm onwards to all the Brandtown activities, including the concerts.
Brandtown Tickets are available for purchase through TicketMaster, Servicaixa, Fnac and Halcon Viajes.
All information at: www.thebrandery.com