- Sónar 2011 | 19.12.2011 | 2manydjs and Fangoria top the bill for an especially festive musical edition at the next edition of The Brandery
- Sónar 2011 | 06.12.2011 | Sónar São Paulo 2012: Sónar's Latin American expansion
- Sónar 2011 | 06.12.2011 | SonarSound Tokyo 2012: the Japanese version of Sónar
- Sónar 2011 | 11.11.2011 | SonarPro at FICOD 2011
- Sónar 2011 | 05.09.2011 | Sonar São Paulo will finally be held the 11 and 12 May 2012
- Sónar 2011 | 06.07.2011 | Hercules & Love Affair, Azari & III, Nouvelle Vague, Carlos Jean, Ladytron and Delorean are The Brandery -Brandtown- concerts in the new area open to the public
- Sónar 2011 | 29.06.2011 | Sónar heads up to Barcelona's Montjuïc Castle
- Sónar 2011 | 23.06.2011 | Sold out! The 500 special price 3-day passes for Sonar 2012 at 2005 price
- Sónar 2011 | 15.06.2011 | Sonar and RBMA join forces with Boiler Room for the online videocast of SonarDôme stage
- Sónar 2011 | 14.06.2011 | Sonar on the air and on the net
- previous 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 6 next
Next Tuesday 22nd November SonarPro presents the ‘Music maestro: from vinyl to mobile, from the product to the services’ seminar, held by Will Mills, director of music and content at Shazam and Ventura Barba, COO at Advanced Music/Sonar within the FICOD (International Forum of Digital Content) program, held in Madrid from 22nd to 24th November.
In this session, Shazam’s Will Mills will propose an overview on the sector, followed by an interview directed by Ventura Barba where the keys to the technological future of music will be laid out.
Sonar by means of its SonarPro activities has generated meeting points for professionals of the music and technological industries, those of which applying to the creation of digital content where the likes of the development of Apps and music sharing are given opportunity.
FICOD is the International Forum of Digital Content devised by the Industry, Tourism and Commercial Ministry, as well as the Secretary of State for Telecommunications, for the development of digital content within Spanish industry with special attention on the Spanish speaking markets
- More than 15 000 participants
- More tan 100 000 people connected online
- Some 300 accreditted media
For this reason it has become a renown meeting point for professionals from many sectors such as; music, cinema, television, interactive, digital-entertainment, animation, education, audiovisual production, digital publishing, social networking, blogs, interactive marketing and advertising, etc…
If you like music and technology you shouldn’t miss this.
Sign up free of charge to the 5th edition of FICOD!